Role: B1 Engineer
Reports to: Base Maintenance Manager
Location: Twin Peaks, St Athan
Hours of Work: Monday -Thursday, Tuesday -Friday rotating, 07:00 – 17:45
Salary: £52,000 plus £3,000 shift premium per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated B1 Engineer to join our dynamic team, using your experience within the Aircraft Engineering environment for all maintenance activities, including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers’ requirements.
You will have responsibility for supervising, mentoring and delegating resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the operation, whilst meeting Part-145 maintenance requirements, our internal processes and procedures, and our customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Putting safety and quality first, you will ensure adherence to Health & Safety procedures whilst carrying out aircraft maintenance within the limits of your company approvals. Whilst upholding the highest level of engineering standards and practices, you will assist in driving the team to deliver defect rectification and investigation, repair, overhaul and modifications.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out maintenance and inspection of aircraft as defined in the Caerdav MOE and published procedures, using tools and approved test equipment on aircraft and associated equipment
- Leading a team of Technicians and Mechanics in all planned and non-planned Maintenance
- Ensuring correct completion of paperwork and forms as required in the Company MOE or published procedures
Key requirements include:
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- A minimum 5 years’ aircraft maintenance experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ Base Maintenance experience
- Ability to demonstrate aircraft system(s) and documentation knowledge
- UK or EASA B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- UK CAA AML or EASA AML issued pre 31/12/20 or; UK CAA AML & EASA AML issued post 31/12/20
- Desirable to have Type Rating & Recency for:
- Airbus A320 Family
- Boeing 737CL / Boeing 737NG / 757 / 767
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here.