Role Profile: Training Coordinator
Reports to: Base Maintenance Manager
Location: Twin Peaks, St Athan
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm, 37.5 hours
Basic salary: £31,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Training Coordinator to join our dynamic team. They will lead on the development, coordination and delivery of training programmes for all employees and contractors working at Caerdav.
Working closely with the Heads of the Maintenance, HR and Compliance teams, the Training Coordinator will ensure consistent, high-quality standards of training based on needs analysis and in line with regulatory requirements. A background within the aviation industry is a must.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and plan all training requirements for Caerdav Part-145 staff, including management personnel. This includes, but is not limited to, Induction Training, Basic Training, Type Courses, ETOPS Awareness, Human Factors (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS), Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS), Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL), CAV MOE, CAV Safety Management System (SMS), CAV Health & Safety Standards, Company Procedures, and CAA Regulations.
- Deliver mandatory training as required.
- Ensure that all maintenance and management personnel receive the required training, applicable to their tasks, in a timely manner.
- Conduct an annual TNA and continually monitor the ongoing training needs of all the CAV Departments.
Key requirements include:
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a training delivery role
- Working knowledge of Part-145 regulations and understanding of the interaction with Part-147 & 66 regulations
- Recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship and/or qualification (such as HNC/D), subject to aptitude and competence assessment
- Recognised training qualification
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by midday, 27th July 2022.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here.