Location: St Athan, Barry
Hours of Work: 8am – 4pm, Mon to Fri
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tooling/Logistics Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is suited to someone with experience in obtaining aircraft tooling, parts, materials and equipment to meet aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul requirements of the business, in a timely manner.
Working collaboratively with the Planning, Stores and Production teams, the Tooling/Logistics Coordinator contributes to the efficient running and continuous improvement of the department, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service and meeting the required performance indicators in line with company goals.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the day-to-day management of suppliers and internal customer needs/deliveries for tooling, equipment and spares.
- Extensive use of Airbusworld and myBoeingfleet to review tooling requirements and possible alternatives against tasking.
- Set up and maintenance of new suppliers and products.
- Contact point for other MROs looking to hire tooling and equipment for their own maintenance requirements; ensure that Caerdav won’t require the items during the requested loan period, raise corresponding loan agreements and quotations.
Key requirements include:
- GCSE qualifications Grade C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Previous experience in Tooling/Purchasing role
- Previous experience within an aviation MRO Part-145 (or equivalent) environment
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 19 February 2021.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here