Location: St Athan, Barry
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Stores Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual looking to lead and motivate a Stores team in a thriving and supportive workplace.
The Stores Supervisor is responsible for running an efficient Stores department, overseeing the ‘goods in’ and ‘goods out’ operation, as well as organising the day-to-day workflow within the Stores department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling expenditure for materials/services/tools
- Ensuring the accurate data entry of all daily transactions and stock movements using our online stock management systems
- Initiating and implementing short-term recovery action plans to support production requirements
- Controlling the acquisition and disposal of components, materials and tooling in compliance with engineering policy, airworthiness and safety standards
Key requirements include:
- Relevant Stores experience in an engineering environment, ideally within a Part-145 organisation
- Experience of working with aircraft tooling and equipment in an aviation maintenance environment
- Working knowledge of EASA Part-145 Regulation and CAP 562
- A proven track record in managing/supervising a team
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by midday on Friday 25 September 2020.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here.