Production Planning Assistant
Location: St Athan, Barry
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, on shift Monday – Friday
Salary: £20,000 plus shift allowance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Planning Assistant to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual looking to learn and develop their planning skills within a busy, challenging and highly regulated environment.
The key purpose of the role of Production Planning Assistant is to carry out aircraft maintenance planning activities and assist the Production Planning Engineer, helping to ensure that scheduled maintenance activities are prepared and completed in an expeditious and efficient manner, all in accordance with Regulatory Authority requirements and company procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Production Planning Engineer to control the work pack and tasks
- Liaise with the Planning Engineer to collect all relevant information regarding aircraft maintenance data to ensure access is available for Production Staff
- Assist the Production Planning Engineer to ensure correct completion of paperwork and attached forms are present, as required in the Company Maintenance Organisation Exposition or in accordance with company publishing planning procedures
Key requirements include:
- GCSE qualification (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Previous planning experience within the aviation industry or within an aviation MRO environment is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by midday on Friday 25 September 2020.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here.