Location: St Athan, Barry
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planning Engineer to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual looking for a role encompassing the planning and project management of all maintenance requirements in accordance with the Maintenance Planning Documentation, Aircraft Maintenance Programme and the Customer, ensuring compliance to all airworthiness requirements and maximising aircraft serviceability.
The Planning Engineer is responsible for project managing the aircraft maintenance work pack in accordance with Caerdav’s procedures and processes, from the assembly, analysis and staging of the work pack, through to post check review after aircraft delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assembling the work pack received from the Customer
- Writing task cards to ensure all aspects of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Modifications and Engineering Order Instructions are captured and understood
- Monitor progress, re-plan and schedule additional work prior to aircraft input
- Organise work pack for delivery to the Production Team
Key requirements include:
- Appropriate technical qualification, engineering apprenticeship, HNC or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience within an aviation MRO Part-145 (or equivalent) environment
- Working knowledge of EASA Part-145 Regulation and CAP 562
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 25 September 2020.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here