Role Profile: Planning Engineer
Reports to: Head of Planning & Supply Chain
Location: Twin Peaks, St Athan
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm, 37.5 hours
Basic salary: £35,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Planning Engineer to join our dynamic team, working in close collaboration with the Planning, Stores and Production teams.
Part of an effective, high performing team, the Planning Engineer is responsible for planning all maintenance requirements and ensuring they are performed and completed in accordance with the MPD, AMP and any customer requirements. Working within Part-145 Regulations, the Planning Engineer will effectively manage key planning processes to ensure all maintenance inputs are compliant with all airworthiness requirements and maximise aircraft serviceability.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Undertakes Lead Role with allocated Planner, project manages aircraft maintenance work pack.
- Initiates the build-up of the work pack in accordance with Company Procedures and Processes to ensure all relevant aircraft maintenance folders have been created.
- Assembles the work pack received from the customer.
- Identifies CMT, CDCCL, EWIS, EZAP and ETOPS tasks.
- Creates and carries out regular audits and updates of List of Work (LOW) containing the final work scope.
Key requirements include:
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths and English Language
- Appropriate technical qualification, such as an engineering apprenticeship, HNC or City & Guilds in a relevant engineering discipline
- Relevant and demonstrable experience within an aircraft maintenance environment
- Previous experience within an aviation MRO Part-145 (or equivalent) environment
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For full details, please download the full Job Role and Specification here.