At Caerdav, we provide a relaxed but rigorous training environment right next to an airport, sharing our stunning facilities with a mix of MCC/JOC and airline users. We provide training both for those looking to fly, and those looking to become the trainers of tomorrow.
With our professional, well-equipped classrooms, we can run courses for between 2 and 20 people, meaning we can cater for a wide range of intake groups and be flexible according to your requirements.
When training with us, students will be guided through their courses by our expert team whose passion for aviation is limitless. They’ll be trained by pilots who’ve either served in the commercial sector or even participated in combat in the skies. We’re used to going the extra mile and it’s our mission to ensure every trainee is equipped with the skills to be an outstanding team member.
We offer a full range of courses to help prepare students for almost every element of commercial airline operations and training, including:
Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC and MCCI)
Jet Orientation Course (JOC)
MCC+JOC Combined Courses
Introduction to iUPRT Simulator Sorties
With a wealth of experience working both with individuals funding their training, ground schools across the UK and major airlines, we are the perfect partner for preparing your trainees for life in commercial aviation.
- 4 days (25 hours) with Theoretical Knowledge Instructor
- 5 x 4-hour simulator sessions
We will teach your trainees to be proficient in multi-crew co-operation, so they can:
- Safely operate multi-pilot, multi-engine aeroplanes under IFR
- Fulfil managing and decision-making functions whether they are the Pilot Flying or Pilot Monitoring
- Distribute tasks between PF and PM to ensure the PF can direct full attention to flying the aircraft
- Handle all situations and emergencies in an orderly and competent way.