As a self-motivated B1 Technician, a leadership role within Cardiff Aviation, you will be using your
experience within the aircraft engineering environment for all maintenance activities, including
scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers’ requirements. Working with
a licensed engineer, you will lead and mentor a team of mechanics and junior
You will supervise, mentor an delegate resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth
running of the operation whilst meeting both the Part 145 maintenance requirements; in
accordance with the base or line maintenance processes and procedures; and the customer’s Service
Putting safety and quality first, you will ensure adherence to Health & Safety procedures whilst
carrying out aircraft maintenance within the limits of your company approvals.
Whilst upholding the highest level of engineering standards and practices, you will have the
opportunity to demonstrate significant leadership acumen by driving and leading your team in
delivering defect rectification & investigation, repair, overhaul and modifications. You will uphold
our values and culture and mentor those under your leadership.
- Time-served aircraft apprenticeship or equivalent with extensive experience in aircraft
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be able to use recognised aircraft documentation, have a broad skill-set in aircraft
systems including rigging, component replacement, modification embodiment and good
structural knowledge including repairs. Be able to demonstrate excellent aircraft system(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator both written & verbal and have a very
high level of housekeeping standards.
- B1 licensed an advantage – type-rated or not – CAL have SOJT approval and a part 147
To apply, please contact email@example.com